Wet Blender Operator
Racine, WI 53403 US
Please take in mind that the job description describes the position is physical labor, including frequent lifting of 50# bags, and stacking of 50# bags to a height of up to 6 feet.
The Wet Blending Operator works under the guidance of the Wet Blending Lead Operator on the process of batching and blending in the wet production department. This position operates within FDA FSMA and Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) requirements defining food safety standards for the safe production of food in the plant and offices i.E. Within the standards of defined risk levels by area.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Obtain picking sheets daily from Lead Operator
- Process ingredients in proper order
- Verify that metal detector and all processing equipment are operating in a safe manner
- Pack totes/pails/boxes to proper weight, label and seal properly
- Complete required documentation
- Scan finished product into inventory
- Perform daily cleaning assignments
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Commitment Ability to work within company s policies of customer satisfaction and teamwork within a collaborative environment.