Waterford, WI 53185 United States of America
Currently seeking an experienced stainless steel Welder/Fabricator. This is a full time position with competitive wages and benefit package.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years stainless steel welding/fabricating experience in a shop environment. Must be able to read, understand and interpret blueprints. Stainless steel TIG welding including purge welding and fabrication experience required. Must also poses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Under supervision of the shop lead, the Welder/Fabricator works from drawings to layout, fit and weld assemblies and stainless steel piping within stated tolerances and specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is a summary and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as needed.
• Fabricate, cut, punch, form, individual assemblies using available shop equipment, saws, Ironworker, press break etc.
• Layout, position, and tack weld parts and assemblies prior to final welding.
• Examine workpieces after final welding for defects and ensure conformance with specifications and quality.
• Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade as well as TIG welding and orbital welding equipment.
• Clamp, tack-weld, bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
• Comply with all quality and safety regulation.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience
• 5 years minimum experience as a welder/fabricator in a stainless steel manufacturing environment.
o Sanitary stainless steel tube welding experience advantageous
• Experience with TIG required
o MIG welding and Plasma cutting beneficial
• Must be able to read and understand CAD drawings/blueprints
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes