Kenosha, WI 53144 US
This position is responsible for shipping and receiving raw materials and finished product.
- Receives and ships raw inventory, finished goods per production requirements.
- Receives and scans incoming product and downloads into Scala inventory scanning system.
- Creates labels for shipping by scanning products into Scala.
- Prints packing slips form Scala for shipment, suing established procedures.
- Selects appropriate shipping lines, referring unusual cases to Supervisor.
- Weighs pallets and shrink wraps product.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Forklift experience required, certification is preferred
- Basic computer and typing knowledge, including shipping product via. UPS, Federal Express.
- Creating labels using carrier websites.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations such as product allocation, receiving and shopping is required.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs.
- Ability to safely operate a lift truck and pallet-jack.
- Reaching, bending and stopping are also required.
- The Distribution Center is a heated a partially air-conditioned facility with adequate lighting.
- Atmospheric conditions will vary according to the weather due to opening and closing of doc doors.
All Operations employees are responsible for the safety and quality of ViskoTeepak products. Any and all food safety and quality issues must be reported to the supervisor immediately. Back-up operators for this position will be advised of this, and must be properly trained to run this operation using appropriate sanitation and food safety procedures.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K with Employer Contribution