Burlington, WI 53105 US
This position is responsible for weighing, counting, packaging and staging finished goods for shipment.
- Perform weighing and counting of finished goods.
- Prepare shipments in accordance with customer specifications.
- Perform loading and unloading of trucks as required.
- Perform material handling to move materials to and from the shipping area.
- Perform rework operations as assigned.
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc., appropriate to the position.
- Perform department TPM and/or 5S checklists as assigned.
- Follow standard work, line clearance and setup verification procedures relevant to position.
- Follow PPE and safety rules specified for the work area.
- Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Train others within the work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Position Skills Requirements:
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to comprehend and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform the job and meet production and quality targets on a consistent basis.
- Ability to use computers and computerized equipment to perform the position responsibilities.
- Must possess/obtain fork lift certification and operate a fork lift.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment.
- Normal factory environment with exposure to dust, noise, and temperature variations.