Waterford, WI United States of America
• Mainly work in a cell type environment to complete assembly of the valves.
• Individuals will not be at one station the whole day but will move around within the cell every couple hours.
• Individuals will be inspecting, testing and assembling the valves, some may operate a valve machine.
• May work with small hand tools and power tools, would like experience with that.
• Individuals will use magnifying glasses and Mantis viewers for some of the assembly.
• They will train with a lead for the first few days before they are cut loose.
• Position could be sitting or standing, depending on what they are doing within the cell.
• Prefer someone who has worked in a production type environment as they need to hold everything to very tight tolerances .
• Safety Glasses will be provided as needed for the positions.
• Upon offer, we need to administer a drug test for company.
• Plant is air conditioned
• The company is making products for animal research, so associates need to be aware of that in the beginning. They have had issues in the past with prior employees.