Waterford, WI 53185- US
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Process all inventory transactions accurately in accordance with dates needed.
- Perform daily cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy.
- Ensure back orders are filled prior to storage of item.
- Operate material handling equipment safely.
- Load, unload and transport materials as needed including hazardous items (outgoing and incoming).
- Report any deviations from our quality standards to Quality Assurance.
- Process all outbound shipments using appropriate carriers.
- Create appropriate packing slips and when needed, customs documents.
- Monitor upcoming orders and need by dates.
- Process RMA s as needed.
- Monitor stock of perishable supplies.
- Maintain a neat and orderly area adhering to the 5S principles.
- Provide training to other employees as required.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Knowledge of standard manufacturing and business skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of FedEx, UPS on-line shipping programs as appropriate.
- Knowledge of inventory systems and practices.
- Skill in the safe operation of stand-up forklift and other material handling equipment as required.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written business correspondence.
- Ability to display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret operating instructions or drawings.
- Ability to learn new concepts with general supervision.
- Ability to manage commitments.
- Ability to present an idea to a group.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years experience in an inventory/shipping environment or a combination of both.