Racine, WI 53404 United States of America
• Perform wiring and ECO's according to blueprint and schematics.
• Insert and solder components, resistors, and capacitors to circuit board per drawings.
• Perform visual inspections of components, sub-assemblies, and end products to ensure quality according to ISO, 9001 and FDA standards.
• Use of precise measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges to make and record measurements.
• Monitor the safety of the work area and the functionality of assembly equipment and promptly report any problems to the Cell Leader or Supervisor.
• Perform hand assembly operations using mechanical presses, hand tools, and heat guns.
• Accurately and efficiently inspect assemblies at various stages of the assembly process using microscopes and other magnification devices.
• Read and understand written assembly drawings, work instructions, and procedures in English.
• Perform rework, repair, and adjustment operations as required on cable assemblies and harnesses.
• Retrieve and enter information into spreadsheets and other electronic documents and databases.
• Legibly record measurements and quality data on work order travelers and forms.
• Maintain a safe and clean work area.
• Understand and comply with all established policies and procedures in the employee handbook, code of conduct
• Assembly: 3 years (preferred)